My cheeky little man!!

My cheeky little man!!

Saturday 19 May 2012

School Photo Day

Yesterday it had been school photo day and the proofs Ben brought home were wonderful he truely is a little star! After school we went to the library (normal friday after school routine) and then came home for tea etc. Well then the violence started as usual he went from one side of the sword to the other lovely and adorable to hurting me and hitting me. I love him so so much but will it always be like this?? who knows but I know one thing, I will always love him!

1 comment:

  1. *hugs*
    I wish I could say or do something magic to help Ben. I'm 23 and I'm still coming to terms with my own Autism. I cannot imagine what effect my behaviour had on my parents. Fortunately I, like Ben, have parents who will never hold it against me.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete